Managed And Produced The Popular Library of Congress National Book Festival Every Year Since 2009.
Decibel Events has been continually selected to be the management and production firm for the National Book Festival every year since 2009. We managed the indoor and outdoor production, the latter taking place on the National Mall.
Our team is ready to take on all facets of your event, on time and on budget.
200,000+ Daily Attendees
30+ Onsite Vendors and Sponsors
What We Handled
- All logistical operations for over 30 onsite vendors and sponsors
- Multi-tier security service coordination between D.C. Metro Police, U.S. Capitol Police, U.S. Park Police, LC Security, and the U.S. Secret Service
- Implementing safe and effective crowd control procedures
- Presentations across 15 festival-sized stages
- Creating and coordinating VIP areas
- Attending to sponsor needs
- Developing and managing the full book sales pavilion
- Managing the logistics for all book signings and sales